2012 Leadership Honour Roll
United Way Toronto is extremely fortunate to have the support of our Leadership donors — a notable group of generous donors whose personal gifts of $1,000 or more are creating a stronger, healthier city for us all. Thanks to their commitment to our community, our network of member agencies can deliver vital programs and services that support the social fabric that ties our city together. Their support also enables United Way to improve social conditions in our city both in the short term by meeting immediate needs and the long term by addressing the root causes of social problems.
Through our Special Gifts program, United Way Toronto works with donors who have a desire to make a targeted investment and impact in priority areas. Some Special Gift donors make one-time significant investments in areas they are interested in — including unique projects such as the Youth Challenge Fund and United Way’s Building Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy — while continuing their ongoing support of United Way’s annual campaign. Our sincere appreciation goes out to all our Leadership donors who are truly leading the way to creating opportunities for a better life for everyone. Thank you for your significant investments in our city.
- Leaders ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Sponsors ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Patron ($5,000 to $7,499)
- Pathfinder ($7,500 to $9,999)
- Builder ($10,000 to $14,999)
- Pacesetter ($15,000 to $24,999)
- Benefactor ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Trustee ($50,000 to $74,999)
- Cornerstone ($75,000 to $99,999)
- Guardian ($100,000 to $199,999)
- Visionary ($200,000 to $499,999)
- Innovator ($500,000 to $999,999)