Thanks from United Way Toronto!
Thanks for supporting United Way at the 2013 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday, October 20. It was a huge success, with 73 participants raising close to $26,000 for United Way!
Your fundraising efforts help greatly in supporting the work of United Way Toronto. In fact, 100% of the pledges gathered will directly support our citywide network of over 200 agencies, creating opportunities for a better life for many individuals and families.
If you raised $250 or more, you are eligible for an HBC gift card:
- Raise $1,000 and receive a $100 HBC gift card
- Raise $500 and receive a $50 HBC gift card
- Raise $250 and receive a $25 HBC gift card
Gift cards will be available for pickup beginning Monday, November 4, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Simply stop by our office:
United Way Toronto
26 Wellington Street East, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5E 1W9
Special thanks to our top-five fundraisers:
- Tina Kakaria (Xerox): $2,455
- Frances Gratta (Scotiabank): $1,430
- Mandy Kan (HOOPP): $1,305
- Magda Jurczak (RSA): $1,100
- Celina Benjamin (RSA): $1,085
Next year’s event takes place Sunday, October 19—hope to see you there!