The 2013 climb was a great success!
Thanks to everyone who stepped up and showed their altitude at the 2013 Enbridge CN Tower Climb for United Way. Together, we raised over $2 million—making positive change possible for thousands of individuals and families in our city.
The 2014 climb is set for October 16, 18 and 19. See you there!
Don’t forget, the following incentive prizes are up for grabs:
- Raised $5,000 or more? You get a $500 HBC gift card.
- Raised $2,500–$4,999? You get a $250 HBC gift card.
- Raised $1,000–$2,499? You get a $100 HBC gift card.
- Raised $500–$999? You get a $50 HBC gift card.
- Raised $250–$499? You get a $25 HBC gift card.
To pick up your prize, please visit us between Monday, January 13 and Friday, February 7, 2014. Our offices are open from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are located at 26 Wellington Street East, 12th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1W9.
Note: Prizes cannot be emailed or couriered. Team captains (or a designate) may pick up all prizes for your team; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for this. Please allow 24 hours to have your package prepared.
- Top Individual Fundraiser is Gary McNeil from Metrolinx who raised an astonishing $81,865! Gary has won a getaway package, courtesy of VIA Rail and Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, valued at over $1,000
- Top Individual Fundraiser—Runner Up is Eric Tripp from BMO who raised $21,060 and has won a gas barbecue, courtesy of Enbridge. Eric has generously offered to donate his prize back to a United Way member agency.
- Draw for Top Fundraisers – Paul Swire from Suncor Energy. Eric and 48 other participants who raised $2500+ were entered into a draw to win dinner for two at 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower. Paul was our lucky winner – congratulations!
- Top Student Fundraiser is Zoe F from Northern Secondary. Zoe raised $1,208 and has won a digital camera with Wi-Fi, valued at $200.
At this year's climb we held two exciting social media giveaways. And the winners are...
Samantha Timla has won two EdgeWalk Tickets valued at $350 as part of our Show Your Altitude photo booth challenge.
Francesca Ruddick has won a custom-made bike valued at $500 from Toronto Enterprise Fund social enterprise Switchback Cyclery.
Plus, we had weekly winners as part of our Twitter CN Tower Question of the Week giveaway, receiving either an Organix prize pack valued at $100 or a CityTV prize pack valued at $40.